Amiel paysan family
• The grave of the Amiel family, situated in the most ancient part of Sainte-Eulalie Church in Montblanc, tells us that our family lived in the village long before the 15th century.
• The “compoix” (a notarized list of belongings) of Jehan Amiel in 1605 notes 5 acres of land in a place called Mourèses. We still grow more 8 acres of grapes there today.
• Surprising anecdotes and many nicknames, have illustrated the close relationship between the family and its land over the centuries (see the books “Les Amiel de Montblanc, Famille Paysanne” and “Les vieilles familles de Montblanc”).
• We are at least the 14th generation and wish to give a particular homage to the 2 that precede us: our grandfather Jean (deceased 1993) and our father Didier, both of whom were only children, could have ended the legacy.
• Since february 2016 we are happy to see the new generation with little girl “Baïa”, Jordan & Jessie’s daughter!
La Gabinèla is Open…0 comments...
Full Moon party on May 10th!0 commentsHere we go again with our Full Moon parties!! Let’s meet in our little street...
La Gabinèla goes to WINTER mode…0 commentsDear friends, from today La Gabinèla goes to WINTER mode… No more tapas nights in...
Our restaurant is now OPEN!0 commentsFor a few weeks already our Restaurant LA GABINÈLA is open! Come and taste some great...
Full Moon Party this Thursday Aug 18th0 commentsAs every month, full moon party at Domaine des Amiel! For you this thursday 18th,...
Full Moon Party on Monday June 20th0 commentsLike every month, come enjoy our Full Moon Party! On monday, June 20th, from 8pm (booking...