We have to postpone the event initially planned on november 17th.
Indeed, harvest has been particularly late this year and the wines are just not ready!!
For this reason, we prefer cancelling and postponing this event, probably to december.
We are sorry if causing any trouble in your organization but we really want that event to be a great success, and it couldn’t be right now.
Thanks for sharing that information around you if you already did it to announce the event!
Jordan & Aymeric